A few mods and accessories fitted to my RS300R.

I've owned this bike now for a couple of months and slowly been modding it and adding accessories to it for protection and reliability.
    If anyone knows how to read the hour meter please let me know. :oops:

Firstly an Australian built bash plate was added.

The wiring was tidied up behind the headlight to prevent the wiring loom from bending on the left hand side of the head stem. I believe the wiring will break here if left the way it comes from the factory.
    The clutch starter switch was also bypassed.

Hand and lever protection added (called bark busters in Australia).

The horn was removed from in front of the right hand side radiator and relocated under the fuel tank on the left hand side. The bracket was modified to allow this.

The radiator guards were very loose when fitted. These were modified by adding small lengths of tube pressed over the two locating bosses.

I'm just a dumb Moose.

At first welcome on board. And second, do not care about the hour meter at the Display. It counts all the Time. My dealer told me that he can read the real hours when he put on the Diagnostiktool.

I hope you understand what i am meening. It is a long time ago when i wrote english.

Thanks cp2675 for the explanation on the hour meter. That would make sense.
    I'm not sure how the translation works when I post up and you read it as Google translates most of the page for me.

I'm just a dumb Moose.

Just an update on a few more mods. The original turn signal and number plate rear bracket was removed. Some cheap led turn signals were purchased from Ebay and fitted to these made up brackets.

The front turn signals were removed from the top triple clamp bolt as the brackets for them were tearing the tie downs when I was transporting the bike in my trailer. They were remounted where the original Husqvarna indicators were mounted. They just hit the radiator shrouds but I dont see this causing a problem.

A boss was machined up to fit the head stem for the breather hose to sit in.

I'm just a dumb Moose.

Nice! Woher ist denn der Krümmer? ...und woher hast du die Mappings und das Datenkabel? Dachte bis jetzt, dass das nur ein offizieller Händler bekommt.

Krümmer selbst gemacht, kann ich gerne helfen, mit Mappen ebendso.

• SirWill

Hat das Label Zubehör hinzugefügt.
  • Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!